Our licensed child care facility provides a positive, developmentally appropriate environment for infants to school-age children. Our mission is to provide early childhood care and education in a way that is developmentally appropriate and responsive to the needs of the community.
• Child care is available Monday through Friday from 6 am – 6 pm all year long.
• Preschool classes meet for 3 hours 2 – 5 days a week during the school year.
• School-aged care is available before and after school and all day on holiday vacation days and summers.
• Center is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Labor Day, 4th of July and Memorial Day.
Active Learning Preschool class options for 3 year olds:
• Tuesday – Thursday (2 day): 8:15 – 11:15 am ($145/month)
• Monday – Wednesday – Friday (3 day): 8:15 – 11:15 am ($180/month)
• Monday – Friday (5 day): 8:15 – 11:15 am ($305/month)
For more information on Active Learning Preschool - click here.
Click here to register online for Active Learning Preschool for 3 year olds.
Download an enrollment form - click here.
Download an application for a Preschool Tuition Scholarship – English or Spanish.
Also, please fill out the certificate of immunization form and return it to
Early Childhood Center at 1070 7th Ave NE, Sioux Center, IA 51250.
• Registration fee is $40
• Community members not enrolled in daycare: 2 day ($145/month) or 3 day ($180/month)
• Daycare families: 2 day ($63/month), 3 day ($72/month) or 5 day ($120/month) Also, charged daycare rate for the time they are in preschool.
• Hospital employees who are not enrolled in daycare: 2 day ($140/month) or 3 day ($175/month)
• If you would like to enroll your child please download an enrollment form and return to Early Childhood Center.
If you have any questions or interested in a tour of the center, contact us at (712) 722-8270.