Our licensed child care facility provides a positive, developmentally appropriate environment for infants to school-age children. Our mission is to provide early childhood care and education in a way that is developmentally appropriate and responsive to the needs of the community.
• Child care is available Monday through Friday from 6 am – 6 pm all year long.
• Preschool classes meet for 3 hours 2 – 5 days a week during the school year.
• School-aged care is available before and after school and all day on holiday vacation days and summers.
• Center is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, Labor Day, 4th of July and Memorial Day.
Active Learning Preschool Class Options For 3 Years Old
(Classes available for children 3 years old by September 15, 2019)
• Tuesday – Thursday (2 days): 8:15 – 11:15 am
• Monday – Wednesday – Friday (3 days): 8:15 – 11:15 am
• Monday – Friday (5 days): 8:15 – 11:15 am
• Registration fee is $40
• Community members not enrolled in daycare: 2 days ($155/month), 3 days ($190/month) or 5 days ($325/month)
• Daycare families: 2 days ($70/month), 3 days ($80/month) or 5 days ($135/month) Also, charged daycare rate for the time they are in preschool.
• Hospital employees who are not enrolled in daycare: 2 days ($150/month), 3 days ($185/month) or 5 days ($320/month)
• If you would like to enroll your child, download an enrollment form and return to Early Childhood Center.
Call 722-8270 to register for Active Learning Preschool.
Download an enrollment form – click here.
Download an application for a Preschool Tuition Scholarship – English or Spanish.
Also, please fill out the certificate of immunization form and return it to
Early Childhood Center at 1070 7th Ave NE, Sioux Center, IA 51250.
For more information on Active Learning Preschool – click here.
If you have any questions or interested in a tour of the center, contact us at (712) 722-8270.