It is our goal that you’ll feel our genuine concern for your health the moment you walk in our door. We respect your time, so you won’t be kept waiting for your appointment. When you come in for your initial visit, we will thoroughly evaluate your condition, find the cause of your pain and discuss with you in great detail your diagnosis/treatment plan. We will then establish a treatment approach to effectively and efficiently treat your problem.
SOME OF THE MANY CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
• Back and neck pain
• Shoulder and arm pain
• Hip, knee and ankle pain
• Total joint replacements
• Sports injuries
• Work comp injuries
• Post-Partum Exercises
• Post-surgical rehab (rotator cuff repair, ACL repair, just to name a few)
• Dizziness (vestibular rehab)
• Concussion Management Program
• Poor balance
We use hands-on treatment techniques to treat your pain as well as specific exercise programs to address flexibility and strength issues. And we don’t just treat your pain – our goal is that we provide you with the tools to keep your pain from coming back.
YOUR TREATMENT OPTIONS MAY INCLUDE:
• Manual Therapy – Hands-on joint and soft tissue mobilization, deep tissue massage, myofasical release and manual stretching.
• Exercise – We develop a customized program to help you recover from injury, reduce pain, improve strength, balance, and/or flexibility. Each program is tailored to your individual needs.
• Modalities – During acute injuries/pain, we utilize modalities to assist in reducing pain and inflammation possibly including ultrasound, iontophoresis and electrical therapy.