Home Care is a coordinated program of services for patients and their families in the home setting. Our staff is trained to serve recovering, disabled, and chronically ill persons of all ages. We are committed to our patients’ health and comfort in a healing environment.
Home care services include, but are not limited to:
• Skilled nursing and therapy visits
• Home infusion therapy
• Personal care assistance
• Enteral/parenteral feeding
• Case management
• Ventilator dependent care
• Rehabilitation therapy
• Maternal/child visits
• Medication management
• Education following a new diagnosis
• Post-surgical monitoring
HOME CARE TEAM
• Refer patients and direct care needs
• Review services periodically through the plan of care
• Provide direct care such as injections, dressing changes, and blood draws
• Educate patients and family members
• Collaborate with physicians and members of the health care team
• Supervise other caregivers Home Health Aides
• Assist with bathing, grooming, dressing, cooking, and exercises
• Provide a speech, occupational, and physical therapy to patients
• Assist patients and families in achieving daily living skills and regaining independence
• Assist families in coping with changes associated with the patient’s condition
• Identify support systems
• Coordinate community resources
Additional Support Staff
• Includes diabetic nurse educator, dietician, and pharmacist
Referrals are accepted from family members, friends, hospitals, physicians, or the person in need of service. We coordinate all services with your physician. Services are provided to patients living within a thirty-mile radius of the Sioux Center Health Hospice and Home Care office. Sioux Center Health Hospice and Home Care do not discriminate as to age, race, religion, sex, nationality, color, handicap, or the ability to pay.
For admission information, call Sioux Center Health Hospice and Home Care office at (712) 722-8108.
Sioux Center Health Hospice and Home Care is a licensed and certified provider of home health care. Services are typically covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or other insurance carriers. An initial evaluation visit is made free of charge. Sioux Center Health Hospice and Home Care will provide services regardless of ability to pay.