Sioux Center Health is partnering with Camp Hertko Hollow
(Iowa’s camp for kids with diabetes)
COME IN OUT OF THE COLD AND JOIN US FOR A “CAMP OUT”!
Monday, March 14 • 7 – 8 pm
Sioux Center Health, Conference Room 1
FAMILIES WITH DIABETIC CHILDREN OF ANY AGE ARE WELCOME!
• Children with diabetes are encouraged to attend with their family to learn about the fun and friendships they will gain at Camp Hertko Hollow.
• Meet Deb Holwegner, Camp Director of Camp Hertko Hollow and parent of a long time camper and diabetic child. Come hear her firsthand experience of the powerful impact camp has on children with diabetes.
• Learn about our Family Retreat, Teen Retreat and summer camp programs.
• Camp is fun and most of all safe! With our 125 volunteer medical staff we make this experience safe and memorable for your child.
• Come hear more about our D.I.G program (Diabetes Information and Guidance) designed to help your camper gain more independence, knowledge and understanding of their disease.
For more information, visit www.camphertkohollow.com
Questions, contact Judy Hauswald, RN, BSN, CDE, Diabetes Program Coordinator
at 712-722-8114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.